Thursday, November 17, 2011

CATW practice 3 (revision)

 people have done research that shown that music has profound effect on you your body and mind.the main
ideas of ,is music a good tool for health? by Elizabeth  Scott, M.S about.com guide, is those who practice music therapy are finding a benefit in using music to help cancer patients children with attention problems and others.An as well help with pan management,depression to promote movement,to calm patients,to ease muscle tension and other benefits.and other thing is music affects the body and mind in many powerful ways.i agree with  Elizabeth that this is the main idea '' help with pan management,depression to promote movement,to calm patients,to ease muscle tension and other benefits''.
  from personal experience i would have to say when my ex-girl broke up with me. i was depressed like a year after i got better from that horrible headache so maybe four years ago.i didn't want to hang out with anyone.i also didn't want talk to anyone.i was down on my luck.until i remember that listening to music help help me out the last time.why not try it again.so i was listening to blitz ball arena from  a game call (final fantasy 10).the beat was fast it made me more happy other than mopey.so i got a new look on my life.so i was jumping around like nothing had happen to meat all.than i was listening to all of my old rock song like ocean ave,breaking the habit,their more but i think these two good enough.than i went to back to my 
video games song than anime song just change between them.
  from another  experience when i used to work out.music help out a lot. it made want push my limits.it  was four week ago.when my god brother ask me if i would like to work.i agree to it.i was training/working every wed,sat,an sun for only three weeks.we would go to the park to work out.the first week i didn't have any music to listen too.while my god brother did.he was so pump up that he almost started a fight.the next week i did.i was listening to music that would pump an keep me focus.i'll say it was a big difference in my work out performance.an for my last week of work out with him he saw a big improvement an my performance.he said that he was impress.he did know that i was strong enough to work out just like him. 
   to end this is music a good tool for health?by Elizabeth  Scott, M.S about.com guide.i believe it is a good tool for health.because of having the worst headache a getting over it like a year,and being depressed for year an getting over it an being my good old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment